Full-time Gymnastics Coach
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a full-time Gymnastics Coach to join our coaching team. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels.
Working in the Participation Department, the successful candidate will coach across the club’s Programme of recreational, improver, pre-school gymnastics. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential. The typical working week will be Tuesday to Saturday.
- Annual salary £18,000-£22,000, based upon qualification and experience.
- Relocation package available.
- 40 hours per week over 5 days (Tuesday to Saturday)
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
- Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
- An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
- The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 2 coaching qualification in preferably Women’s Artistic, and would consider applicants with either General Gymnastics, Acrobatics or Men’s Artistic. We welcome applications from Level 1 gymnastics coaches.
- The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions and providing feedback to parent’s and gymnasts.
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 28th January 2022.