Deputy Girl’s Recreational Coach
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking for a full time gymnastics coach to join our coaching team. Working alongside the Head Girls Recreational Coach the successful applicant will play a leading role in the delivery of our girl’s recreational programme. In addition they will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the club’s display programme.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and mentor a team of coaches with the aim of providing high quality gymnasts session which allow gymnasts of all levels to fulfil their potential.
- Lead the delivery of the girl’s recreational programme in the absence of the Head Girls Recreational Coach
- Deliver high quality gymnastics sessions.
- Potential to develop a display team/assist
- Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
- Additional duties within the club to ensure the position is viable.
- The salary is £20,000-£23,000
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our internationally renowned senior coaching team.
- Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
- An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
- The standard working week is 40 hours a week over 5 days (Sunday to Thursday)
Do you have:
- A Level 2 or above in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics / General Gymnastics Coaching Qualification.
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A passion for Gymnastics
Up for the challenge?
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 16th August 2019.