Full time Gymnastics Display Coach Required
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking for a full time gymnastics coach to plan, deliver and oversee the Clubs display team either in the discipline of Acrobatics or Teamgym. This is a new and energetic section of the club and over the last three years have started to make a name for themselves with medals at the English Acrobatics Championships, participation within gymfusion events and in October 2018 competed in the Gymnastique Magique acro and display completion at Disneyland Paris.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of the clubs display sessions
- Identify suitable competitions and evens to further develop the experience and skills of the gymnasts within the programme.
- Lead, mentor and inspire junior of coaches to deliver your goals.
- Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
- Support the delivery of the clubs wider gymnastics programme.
- The salary is £17,000-£21,000 + 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
- Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
- The standard working week is 40 hours a week over 5 days (Sunday to Thursday)
Do you have:
- A Level 2 or above Acrobatics/Teamgym/Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coaching Qualification
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A passion for Gymnastics
Up for the challenge?
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019.
37 or 34 hours per week
Vacancy at Huntingdon Gymnastics Club LTD
Mayfield Road, Huntingdon, PE29 1UL
Huntingdon Gymnastics Clubs is looking for a confident individual to join our front of house team at the club.
The administrator’s responsibilities will be:
To provide administrative support for the Office Manager
- To provide financial data entry support to the Club Accountant
- To manage and maintain the data held by the club on its internal systems
- To run the registers and maintain full capacity classes for preschool gymnastics
- To be the first point of contact for members of the public, providing information via phone, in person and via social media
- To take cash and card payments in person, and by phone
- Communicate with customers by telephone, and email
- To be a keyholder
The successful candidate will have passion for customer service, and have the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment, working within a small team, and be able to work independently when necessary.
The position is 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday:
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Thursday/Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
(There may be some flexibility on the starting time – a 9am start is possible for 34 hour week, finishing at 4:15pm on Thurs/Fri)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of GCSE level Maths and English, and be conversant with Microsoft Office including the use of Outlook.
They will have excellent communication skills and have a good understanding of administration with relevant computer programmes. A valid Driving License is not essential but desirable as is a current First Aid Certificate. DBS check will be undertaken.
Responsible to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be required to deliver frontline services to members of the club through the wide variety of gymnastics classes and the public.
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is one of the leading Clubs in Great Britain, producing gymnasts at World and Olympic level, and the successful candidate will form an integral part of ensuring the success and legacy of London 2012 to children in Huntingdon and the wider community.
Salary @ 37 hours £16,900 34 hours £15,500 (approx.)
To apply for this post, please complete the a HGC Application form which is available at www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org
For any further information or to submit a completed application form please contact Sue Besant, Manager, Huntingdon Gymnastics Club, Mayfield Road, Huntingdon. Cambs, PE29 1UL, 01480 52343,
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 11th January 2019.