Outreach Coach and Programme Coordinator
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a highly-motivated individual who has a passion for developing opportunities to increase the clubs engagement with the local community. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team within a busy club, and able to work independently in a community setting. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels.
Responsible to the Head of Participation Gymnastics, the Community Coach will be responsible for coaching at 2 satellite settings. As the outreach programme progresses Club based hours at Huntingdon will be correspondingly reduced.
The post will initially involve 20 hours of community based gymnastics provision. The remaining hours of the post are to support the delivery of daytime programme including preschool and adult classes.
- Annual salary in excess of £22,000, 40 hours per week over 5 days
- 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
- Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
- An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
- The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 2 coaching qualification in either Men’s, Women’s or General Gymnastics.
- The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions in both a community and permanently equipped environment.
- Experience of building and developing programmes through engagement with new organisations.
- Be able to coordinate the monitoring of gymnasts progress, planning and delivery of displays
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on 01480 52343, [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer - Closing date: Friday 20th March 2020.