WA Performance Gymnastics Coach
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a full-time gymnastics coach. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels within our Women’s Artistic Performance Departments.
Responsible to Adam Folwell - Head of Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, the successful candidate will coach across the clubs Girl’s Performance Squads, with responsibility for a number of groups. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential. The typical working week will be Tuesday to Saturday. The coach will be required to do additional duties within the club to ensure the position is viable.
- Salary in excess of £24-25,000 (subject to qualification and experience)
- Relocation package available.
- 40 hours per week over 5 days (Tuesday to Saturday)
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
- Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
- An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of gymnasts.
- Level 3 in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, Level 2 coaches working towards L3 will be considered.
- A desire to allow gymnasts to reach their individual potential whilst providing a safe, enjoyable, developmental training environment.
- The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions.
- A passion for Gymnastics
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 9th February 2024..