- The Club runs Recreational Gymnastics Classes every night for hundreds of boys and girls who enjoy and clearly benefit from the variety of apparatus and the skills needed to master them.
- Recreational classes for both Boys and Girls run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Recreational classes run for 44 weeks in the year, through half term and bank holidays.
- The children range from 5 years to 15 years old. All children are invited to take part in an annual in-house competition with the winners receiving medals and everyone getting a certificate for taking part.
- When the recreational classes are on, the gym is the most high energy, exciting, and vibrant place to visit!
"I love going to the gym because it makes me stronger, teaches me how to do new things and because it’s fun!" George - aged 8 years
Q: How do I Sign my child up for gymnastics classes?
A: Your child will first need to attend our Taster sessions in order to be placed onto the waiting list. Please see 'Tasters' for further information and to book.