Fundraising the hard way.....
and the easier:
During 2013 we are aiming to reach our £100,000 fundraising target to help us build new world class facilities at the Gym. This will benefit the whole community and we need your help to make it a reality!
Our current total is....£10,000!
Top 10 ways you can help us to achieve a lasting Olympic legacy!
1. Make a text donation. Text the message BEAM99 £5 to 70070
2. Follow us on Facebook and invite your friends – keep up to date with the latest news and help us get others involved in supporting our campaign. You can like our page by clicking the Facebook icon to the left.
3. Put some spare change in the Gold, Silver & Bronze collection boxes in the cafe.
4. Ask your company to get involved – check out our exciting Gold, Silver & Bronze corporate packages.
5. Join our team running the Huntingdon 10k on 16th June! Download the entry form
6. Watch and share our campaign video on YouTube
7. Come up with your own fundraising challenge or idea. Set up a fundraising page now!
8. Donate a prize for our upcoming raffles and auctions
9. Contact your school and ask them to support us – in return for their support we can arrange for a coach to do demonstration at the school, with the help of some young gymnasts from the club!!!! To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Make a donation now on Justgiving